With the Internet being an indispensable part of our lives, we are used to having the ability to keep an eye on our pets at all times. What features does a modern pet monitor offer?
If you are in the market for a modern pet monitor, you must be looking for a few things: great video quality, uninterrupted connection and the ability to talk to your pet (two-way audio). iFamCare’s Helmet home monitor offers all of these features, and then some. Let’s take a look at the ones that every pet parent will appreciate.
- 360°/70° view. Unlike some stationary monitors, Helmet offers a lot of flexibility with the view. You can turn and tilt the monitor from your mobile device through the free iFamCare app. The monitor will smoothly move at a swipe of your finger. Given this ability to adjust the view, you will always get the best angle of the room and will be able to follow your pet wherever it goes.
- Interactive laser. Helmet features an interactive laser that you can turn on from the app and watch your pet chase it. The monitor offers three default patterns for the laser: circular motion, straight line, and infinity pattern. Besides that, you can simply put the laser in manual mode and have it follow the swipe of your finger. And did you know, that most of pets will enjoy chasing the laser, including goldfish, hamsters, parrots, and even spiders!
- Smart alerts. The monitor has smart sensors for motion and sound. Every time when sound or motion is detected, the monitor will send you an alert notification to your mobile device. It will also log the event in the alert timeline for your to review. You can choose whether you prefer the monitor to take a series of three pictures when an alert happens, or a short 15-second video clip. You can also adjust the sensitivity of the sensors to receive the alerts more or less often.
- Photos and videos. Helmet has the highest resolution on the market – 1080p – which allows you to take sharp and clear photos and videos. You can save the media directly to your mobile device, or choose to use a microSD card.
- Public Moments. If you captured a cute photo, be sure to post it on iFamCare’s social platform. Simply go to Public Moments, click on ‘post’ and choose your photo. You can caption it, scroll through the photos that other users shared, as well as like and comment on them. Warning: this can be addicting!
Shop for Helmet on our website, Indiegogo, Amazon or Newegg. We are coming to more retailers soon!